Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.69
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing all flowering plants, including trees and grasses, and ferns, this brand-new field guide to the flowers of Britain and northern Europe is the most complete illustrated, single-volume guide ever published.
- Author BiographyDavid Streeter is Reader in Ecology in the School of Biological and Environmental Sciences at the University of Sussex and a member of the Editorial Board of the prestigious Collins New Naturalist series. He has served on the council of the Botanical Society of the British Isles and as chairman of its Conservation Committee and he is president of the Sussex Wildlife Trust.
- Author(s)David Streeter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/10/2014
- Content Note1400 col illus, With index
- Weight3215 g
- Width216 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christina Hart-Davies,Audrey Hardcastle,Felicity Cole,Lizzie Harper
- Edition StatementLarge format ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.