All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-in-one reference tool for learners of French has over 80,000 references and 120,000 translations. It includes the vocabulary needed for effective communication in French and English, such as terms relating to the Internet and to the new Europe.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2000
- GenreChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight912 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Most relevant reviews
- 2028wendy10 Sep, 2014by
Great buy, will definetly recommend it.
I bought this book for my daughter as she is studying French for her Higher. I found the book to be well presented with excellent detail. I found it the best book as it has different sections to help with revision, like adjectives and popular sayings.
- billjarv18 Feb, 2013by
AN essential tool for the learner at a price students can afford
As a teacher I need the students to be able to translate any new words we come across in a language lesson. These are a handy comprehensive tool designed for the purpose.
- yl01911 Sep, 2011by
Excellent and very reliable dictionary
This is a very reliable dictionary for any student studying French. It is compact enough to use frequently and yet large enough to cover definitions and grammar points in depth.
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47