All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to all aspects of dog behaviour published in association with THE BLUE CROSS. Gives information on how to be a good owner, about talking and listening to the dog, the essential ingredients for a well behaved dog, obedience exercises and preventing and solving problem behaviour. Illustrated with colour photographs.
- Author BiographyGwen Bailey is The Blue Cross Animal Welfare Society's Animal Behaviourist and Chairman of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors. She is author of Collins Good Dog Behaviour and The Perfect Puppy (Hamlyn Books).
- Author(s)Gwen Bailey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/07/2008
- Content Note138 col illus, Index
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.