All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £53.47Trending at £83.71
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.60Trending at £12.48
- £28.07Trending at £44.98
- £11.64Trending at £13.48
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
About this product
- DescriptionCollins International Primary Maths supports best practice in primary maths teaching, whilst encouraging teacher professionalism and autonomy. A wealth of supporting digital assets are provided for every lesson, including slideshows, animations, tools and games to ensure they are rich, lively and engaging.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Lisa Jarmin,Ngaire Orsborn
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight860 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.