Consider these sponsored items
- £5.69Was:£5.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you open this little book, the state secrets of the game of bridge lie in your hands. They cover everything you need to know to go from being a bridge beginner to an international mastermind!
- Author BiographyJulian Pottage has lived in Wales with his wife and children for 11 years. With a background in occupational pensions and financial compliance, he now concentrates on bridge writing, family, dog breeding and photography. Julian is a contributor, columnist and past associate editor of BRIDGE. He is also bridge correspondent for the Daily Telegraph. He has written over 25 books on bridge, contributes to other bridge magazines and commentates for simultaneous pairs events and BBO vugraph. In 2014 Julian played in the Commonwealth bridge games and then in 2016 represented Wales in the European Championships and in the Camrose home international.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight120 g
- Width100 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £7.69Trending at £7.96
- £13.25Trending at £18.92
- £10.22Trending at £14.94
- £13.93Trending at £19.03
- £5.58Trending at £5.85
- £7.15Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.