CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
About this product
- DescriptionAssisting Maths Discussion Book 6 is packed with exciting activities to help build and develop the skills needed to be successful in Maths.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date18/03/2017
- Weight240 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.