CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £2.86
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £9.38Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCollins New Primary Maths: Speaking and Listening 3 is a series of activities that can be used during the daily maths lesson to improve children's speaking, listening and memory skills. Each activity offers questions for the teacher to ask the class, a sheet for children to record the answers, as well as further questions for discussion.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date18/03/2017
- Weight500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.