All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive, fully-illustrated guide to the trees of Britain and non-Mediterranean Europe.
- Author BiographyOwen Johnson is Assistant Registrar to the Tree Register, and has spent the last ten years studying and recording trees at many hundreds of estates around Britain; he also manages a nature reserve for Sussex wildlife Trust. He is author of The Sussex Tree Book (1998) and The Kent Tree Book.David More has been a botanical illustrator for many years. His previous books include Collins Gem Trees.
- Author(s)David More,Owen Johnson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note216 col plates, Index
- Weight890 g
- Width141 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine35 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dizzyk6209 Jan, 2017by
Great condition bought it for my mums birthday I know she's going to love it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.