Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Franco A. Gianturco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number196
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1023 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsScattering Processes with Photons and Electrons as Projectiles.- Electron and photon collisions with molecules.- Electron and photon collisions with atoms.- Free-free transitions of electron-atom systems in intense radiation fields.- Correlation experiments with secondary electrons.- Experiments with polarised electrons.- Low-energy electron-molecule collision experiments.- Dynamics of molecular photodissociation.- Non-Adiabatic Scattering Processes.- Non-adiabatic atom-atom collisions.- Non-adiabatic molecular collisions.- Recent progress in high resolution proton-molecule charge-transfer scattering studies.- Molecular beam studies of ionization process in collisions of excited rare gas atoms.- Adiabatic Processes in Molecular Scattering.- Inelastic molecular collisions at thermal energies.- Chaos and collisions.- Photo.- Contributors.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.