All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £26.36
- £12.79Trending at £15.84
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.99
- £63.23Trending at £92.43
- £11.61Trending at £15.02
- £9.16Trending at £10.97
About this product
- Author(s)John Gillen,Maire Ni Neachtain,Roslyn Blyn-LaDrew,Thomas Ihde
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Ag cur aithne ar dhaoine - Getting to Know People 2. Ag caint fut fein - Talking about Yourself 3. Ag caint faoin teaghlach - Talking about the Family 4. Ag lorg eolais faoi loistin - Seeking Information about Lodgings 5. Ag caint faoi chaithimh aimsire - Speaking about Pastimes 6. Ag cur sios ar imeachtai an lae - Describing Events of the Day 7. Ag caint faoi na scileanna ata agat - Talking About the Skills that you Have 8. Ag cur sios ar chursai oibre - Describing Employment Situations 9. Bia, Deoch agus Ceol - Food, Drink and Music 10. Slainte - Health 11. Eadai agus siopadoireacht - Clothes and Shopping 12. Laethanta saoire agus taisteal - Vacation and Travel 13. Orduithe - Orders 14. Ag deanamh socruithe - Making Arrangements.
- Author BiographyThomas Ihde is currently director of the Institute for Irish-American Studies at Lehman College, CUNY, New York. His current research focuses on Irish language materials development and bilingual acquisition. His previous publications include a book on the Irish Language (1994, Bergin and Garvey). Maire Ni Neachtain, a native Irish speaker from West Galway, teaches language, literature and linguistics at the Department of Irish, Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick, Ireland. Dr Roslyn Blyn-LaDrew currently teaches Irish at the University of Pennsylvania, and was previously President of the North American Association for Celtic Language Teachers. John Gillen, a research fellow at the Institute for Irish-American Studies, has taught Modern Irish and Old Irish for the New York Gaelic Society, and currently works at Hostos Community College, CUNY.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.