CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionHas the liberalization of the Colombian economy gone too far or not far enough? This volume of studies on the Colombian economy seeks to shed some light on this question. It discusses a variety of issues related to the economic opening or liberalization of Colombia. It aims to provide insight into the impact of liberalization in Latin America.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Economic & Financial Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 84
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byColleen Callahan,Frank R. Gunter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.