Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionColombia Travel Guide - Expert holiday and travel advice on everything from Bogota cuisine and accommodation to rainforest walks, national parks and birdwatching. Also covering suggested itineraries, Amazon wildlife guide, historic archaeological sites, Cartagena, Medellin, Los Llanos, Leticia, San Andres Archipelago, indigenous people and culture.
- Author BiographySarah Woods writes regularly for newspapers, magazines and online publications about her experience of Latin America. She is the author of nine guidebooks, including Bradt's Panama, which won the British Guild of Travel Writers' Best Guide Book Award in 2005.
- Author(s)Sarah Woods
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date29/10/2015
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 43 maps
- Weight35 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.