All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Alvaro Mendez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Foreign Policy Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter One: Introduction Chapter Two: Colombian political history Chapter Three: The narrative mainline Chapter Four: Case study Chapter Five: Conclusions
- Author BiographyAlvaro Mendez is a Research Fellow in the Department of International Relations at the LSE, London. He is also Senior Lecturer in International Relations, Regent's University London and a Research Associate at the University of Bristol, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.