All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Very Short Introduction, Alan Taylor presents the current scholarly understanding of colonial America to a broader audience. He focuses on the transatlantic and a transcontinental perspective, examining the interplay of Europe, Africa, and the Americas through the flows of goods, people, plants, animals, capital, and ideas.
- Author BiographyAlan Taylor is Professor of History, University of California, Davis. He is the author of William Cooper's Town: Power and Persuasion on the Frontier of the Early American Republic, which won the Pulitzer Prize, and American Colonies.
- Author(s)Alan Taylor
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note8 b/w halftones, 3 maps
- Weight128 g
- Width174 mm
- Height121 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.