All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
About this product
- DescriptionTunis, with his painstaking attention to authentic detail and his vast knowledge, could present such a complete treasury of the way things were done before machines obliterated this phase of early American life.
- Author BiographyEdwin Tunis was a well-known artist, illustrator, and muralist. His work has appeared at the Baltimore Museum of Art, Society of American Etchers, National Academy of Design, and Victoria and Albert Museum. Colonial Living won the 1958 Thomas Alva Edison Foundation Children's Book Award. His other books include Colonial Living and Weapons, are also available in paperback from Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Edwin Tunis
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note425 Halftones, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.