CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the lesser-known history of the violence and criminal conduct of one group of Europeans in British India.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kolsky is an Assistant Professor of History at Villanova University. She is co-editor of Fringes of Empire: People, Power and Places on the Margins of Colonial India (2009), author of many articles, and contributor to numerous books.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kolsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Indian History & Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 4 maps 3 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.