Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £6.50Trending at £12.00
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionColonialism was the formative power used by western European powers (Britain, France, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain.) This book is a fascinating account of the history of colonialism and its consequences for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyNorrie MacQueen is a senior lecturer in international relations at the University of Dundee. He has lived, worked and travelled extensively throughout the colonial and post-colonial world. He is the author of many books including The Decolonization of Portuguese Africa (1997) and Peacekeeping and the International System (2006).
- Author(s)Norrie MacQueen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleShort Histories of Big Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight629 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.