Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of medicine and disease in colonial India that explores the vital role of the state in medical and public health activities, arguing that Western medicine became a critical battleground between the colonized and the colonizers.
- Author BiographyDavid Arnold is Professor of South Asian History at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. His recent books include Famine (1989).
- Author(s)David Arnold
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/08/1993
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.