CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOur visual perception of color is the result of a complex interaction of light, chemicals, and the visual aparatus of our eyes and brain. In this book, the scientific principles and concepts of color: the nature of light, color perception, and the measurement of color are compiled into a single reference source.
- Author BiographyROLF G. KUEHNI is an Adjunct Professor at North Carolina State University. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including Color Space and Its Divisions: Color Order from Antiquity to the Present (Wiley). The recipient of several prestigious awards, Kuehni also served as editor for the journal Color Research and Application.
- Author(s)Rolf G. Kuehni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.