Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £4.64Trending at £5.46
- £10.75Trending at £11.16
- £27.83Trending at £29.22
- £12.86Trending at £13.43
- £8.41Trending at £10.98
- £10.30Trending at £15.26
- £13.36Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionColor Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology is a unique combination atlas and text that offers step-by-step management guidance for patients undergoing electrophysiology studies, plus hundreds of state-of-the-art clinical, diagnostic, and interventional images that cover the entire spectrum of electrophysiology.
- Author BiographyEmile G. Daoud, MD, FACC is Section Director of Electrophysiology, Professor of Clinical Medicine, The Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Daoud is a nationally noted authority in the field of electrophysiology and has published more than 100 peer-reviewed manuscripts. Steven Kalbfleisch, MD, FACC, Cardiologist, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Medical Director of Cardiac Electrophysiology, The Ohio State University Medical Center.
- Author(s)Emile Daoud,Steven Jack Kalbfleisch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCardiolgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1680 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.