CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough revision of Color Atlas of Congenital Heart Surgery features 700 vividly reproduced full-color, intraoperative images. The atlas provides a comprehensive compendium of complex cardiothoracic surgical anatomy, the pathology of congenital.
- Author(s)S. Bert Litwin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1229 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.