Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate visual and synoptic guide to evidence-based internal medicine, with hundreds of full color photographs showing the outwardly appearing signs of diseases internists encounter evry day.
- Author BiographyRichard Usatine, MD (San Antonio, TX) is Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Texas-San Antonio. Gary Ferencek, MD (East Lansing, MI) is affiliated with Michigan State University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)E. J. Mayeux,Gary Ferenchick,Heidi Chumley,Mindy Ann Smith,Richard P. Usatine
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight3512 g
- Width227 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.