Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionContaining over 300 photographs, micrographs, and line drawings, and including over 60 color illustrations, this book provides information on commonly used techniques for nerve biopsies. Designed for quick reference and easy learning, it describes how to: perform a nerve biopsy, handle specimens, process the nerve, and more.
- Author(s)Shin J. Oh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note255 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 257 black & white halftones
- Weight757 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.