CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. In this title, you can see the position and relationships of the bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and viscera that go to make up each region of the body and each organ system.
- Author(s)Raymond R. Ashdown,Stanley H. Done
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 1024 illustrations (968 in full color)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.