All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.88Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £16.99Trending at £19.03
- £14.70Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary look at the role of color in contemporary aesthetics.
- Author BiographyCHARLES A. RILEY II is a frequent lecturer on the arts. He is author of several books, including Aristocracy and the Modern Imagination (2001) and Saints of Modern Art (1998), and of over a hundred gallery and museum catalogue essays for exhibitions on three continents. He has also written dozens of cover features for magazines including Art & Auction, Art & Antiques, and World Art. Founding editor-in-chief of WE, a national magazine for people with disabilities, he is Associate Professor of English at Baruch College, CUNY.
- Author(s)Charles A. Riley
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note8 colour illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.