CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on quilting with colour, with designs that use pre-cut strips, squares, roll-ups and fat-quarters. This book inspires you to experiment with solids to gain a deep understanding of how colour functions.
- Author BiographyAmanda Murphy is a popular pattern designer whose work combines her passion for good design and enthusiasm for handwork.
- Author(s)Amanda Murphy
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.