All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAssembling the most provocative, productive new thinking on race in one volume.
- Author BiographyDouglas Hartmann is in the sociology department at the University of Minnesota. His research interests focus on race and ethnicity, multiculturalism, popular culture (including sports and religion), and contemporary American society. He is co-editor of The Society Pages. Christopher Uggen is in the sociology department at the University of Minnesota. He studies crime, law, and deviance, especially how former prisoners manage to put their lives back together. He is co-editor of The Society Pages.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Society Pages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight220 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChristopher Uggen,Douglas Hartmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.