Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.30Trending at £7.64
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
- £24.53Trending at £39.99
About this product
- Author(s)Conrad Chavez
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight66 g
- Width138 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Color Management BasicsChapter 2 Color Management in Adobe PhotoshopChapter 3 Color Management in Adobe Camera RawChapter 4 Color Management in Adobe Photoshop LightroomChapter 5 Color Management in Adobe IllustratorChapter 6 Color Management in Adobe InDesignChapter 7 Color Management in Adobe video applicationsChapter 8 More Tips and Thoughts
- Author BiographyConrad Chavez has provided education, training, and support for digital-media applications for over 18 years. He has contributed to user guides for print, Web, and digital video products at Aldus Corporation and Adobe Systems Inc. Conrad is the author of several titles in the Classrom in a Book and Real World series. He is also a fine-art photographer and lives in Seattle. Visit his Web site at: www.conradchavez.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.