Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionLeading philosophers and scientists consider what conclusions about color can be drawn when the latest analytic tools are applied to the most sophisticated color science.
- Author BiographyMohan Matthen is Professor of Philosophy and Canada Research Chair at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- Series TitleLife & Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology & Psychology
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note71 b&w illus., 3 tables
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJonathan Cohen,Mohan Matthen
- Introduction byJonathan Cohen,Mohan Matthen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.