All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition by Edith Anderson Feisner. 2006.
- Author BiographyEdith Anderson Feisner is a Visiting Specialist / Assistant Chair (Retired) in the School of Fine Arts at Montclair State University, USA. She has taught courses in color, design, and introduction to visual arts. She has held many positions in the Embroiderers' Guild of America including certified teacher, teacher certification board, as well as the author of the master craftsman programs in color and design. Her fine art works are in both public and private collections. Ron Reed is an Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for Interior Design in the School of Family and Consumer Sciences at Texas State University--San Marcos, USA. Reed served as the IDEC Southwest Regional Chair between 2011-2012.
- Author(s)Edith Anderson Feisner,Ronald L. Reed
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note355 illus
- Weight976 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.