All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to knitting with multiple colours. Suitable for advanced beginners through to intermediate knitters, it provides more than 20 projects - including clothing, blankets, bags and lots of home decor items - from the Fair Isle Pullover and the coordinated Mother-Daughter Mittens to the Snowflake Pillow.
- Author BiographyKristin Nicholas is a renowned knitwear designer, decorative artist and author who was named one of Vogue Knitting's Master Knitters of the 1990s. Her designs have been featured in Vogue Knitting, Family Circle and many other publications.
- Author(s)Kristin Nicholas
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations includes photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.05Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.