All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious and original debut novel that skewers our craze for celebrity.
- Author BiographyCintra Wilson is a playwright, essayist and former columnist. Her essays on the disease of celebrity were collected into a book called A MASSIVE SWELLING and functioned as deep research for this novel. She lives in New York; COLOURS INSULTING TO NATURE is her first novel.
- Author(s)Cintra Wilson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2011
- Weight446 g
- Width131 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.86
- £4.61Trending at £5.21
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.