All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious and original debut novel that skewers our craze for celebrity.
- Author BiographyCintra Wilson is a playwright, essayist and former columnist. Her essays on the disease of celebrity were collected into a book called A MASSIVE SWELLING and functioned as deep research for this novel. She lives in New York; COLOURS INSULTING TO NATURE is her first novel.
- Author(s)Cintra Wilson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2011
- Weight446 g
- Width131 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.10
- £2.75Trending at £4.22
- £21.95Trending at £22.69
- £4.02Trending at £4.22
- £2.57Trending at £2.83
- £4.99Trending at £9.71
- £2.50Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.