All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this series is to exegete each passage of Scripture succinctly in its grammatical and historical context. Each passage is interpreted in the light of its biblical setting, with a view to grammatical detail, literary context, flow of biblical argument, and historical setting.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Pao (PhD Harvard University) is Professor of New Testament and Chair of the New Testament Department at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. His publications include Acts and the Isaianic New Exodus, Thanksgiving: An Investigation of a Pauline Theme, Early Christian Voices: In Texts, Traditions, and Symbols (coeditor), Commentary on the Gospel of Luke, and After Imperialism: Christian Identity in China and the Global Evangelical Movement (coeditor). Clinton E. Arnold (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is Dean and Professor of New Testament at Talbot School of Theology in LaMirada, California.
- Author(s)David W. Pao
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleZondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight943 g
- Width195 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.