All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an emphasis on clinically related material, this colour atlas covers surface anatomy, osteology, clinically/anatomical relationships and nueroanatomy as well as general anatomy. Text describes the key anatomical features, with revision notes on all major dissections.
- Author(s)Robert M. H. McMinn
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/11/2009
- Content Note1610 ills.
- Weight1300 g
- Width21 mm
- Height28 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Revised byPeter Abrahams,Sandy C. Marks
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- akib-m04 May, 2016by
Great for anatomy
Used for anatomy spot test at university, was great help! Includes muscle and ligament attachments and clear diagrams of various planes. Would recommend for university students
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.