All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Graham's book demonstrates how to produce brightly coloured bookmarks, nameplates, letters and cards and professional-looking signs.
- Author BiographyDavid Graham is a freelance calligrapher and designer, and a Fellow of the Society of Scribes and Illuminators. He produces a wide range of work for companies, corporations and the Church, and his commissionshave included formal presentations for the Royal Family, graphics for both television and the printed media, and individual pieces for exhibitions and gifts.
- Author(s)David Graham
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/1990
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note39 colour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width198 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tay1230_1021 Oct, 2014by
ideas for combinig colour and calligraphy
Useful book for ideas to make calligraphy stand out and inexpensive writers without any reservations, the book outlines in depth how to usde colour with calligraphy and i recommend it highly
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.