All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a revised and up-to-date insight into how the fundamental principles of the chemistry of colour are applied in dyes and pigments which make our world so colourful.
- Author BiographyRobert Christie is a Professor in Colour Chemistry and Technology at Heriot-Watt University, Scotland, and a Distinguished Adjunct Professor at the King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. He also acts as a consultant to the colour manufacturing and application industry worldwide.
- Author(s)Robert M. Christie
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.