All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how colour was liberated from its subservient role to drawing in developing pictorial space, and how - with traditional roles broken - abstraction was born, allowing a more vibrant use of colour. This book explores how paint can determine the colour and drawing within a painting.
- Author BiographyGeorge Blacklock is an experienced art tutor and currently the Dean of Chelsea College of Arts. He has exhibited widely and is represented by Flowers Galleries.
- Author(s)George Blacklock
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note194 colour photographs
- Weight539 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.