All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- Author(s)Rob Palmer,Sophia Palmer
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Author BiographyRob Palmer's photographic career began while bobbing in the wild waves of Hawaii's world famous Banzai Pipeline. All of his spare time is still spent chasing waves but these days he also works as a photographer for lifestyle, food and creative clients. Sophia Palmer's Marketing and Communications career has taken her across the world and over the past 12 years she s worked as an Account Director for big advertising agencies and as a Marketing Director for some of the top luxury brands. She was born in Morocco where she spent 13 years, and speaks English, French and Arabic.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.