Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.95Trending at £39.00
- £18.09Trending at £22.96
- £4.94Trending at £7.19
- £2.95Trending at £3.93
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.17Trending at £4.44
- £7.28Trending at £7.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe plot addresses current global issues like the war for the control of the supply of coltan, a mineral so valuable that has become essential in the developped world technology. A great novel charged with action, intrigue and top-class story-telling.
- Author BiographyAlberto Vazquez-Figueroa (Tenerife, 1936) is one of the most widely read Spanish contemporary authors, with global book sales to date in excess of 25 million. He has published more than 70 novels, many of them translated to more than 30 languages including French, German, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Some of his most famous titles include Tuareg, Ebano, Iguana, the Oceano trilogy and the Cienfuegos series. Apart from writing, he is currently involved in the project Oceano, which promotes a new technology that provides low-cost desalination, in order to tackle water scarcity in undeveloped countries.
- Author(s)Alberto Vazquez-Figueroa
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight299 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.