Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2003
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations.
- Weight1220 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byA. E. W. Miles,Caroline Grigson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the revised edition; Preface to the original edition; 1. General introduction; Part I. Variations in Number, Size and Shape: 2. Introduction; 3. Order Primates; 4. Order Carnivora; 5. Orders Pinnipedia and Cetacea; 6. The Ungulates; 7. Orders Rodentia, Lagomorpha, Edentata, Insectivora and Chiroptera; 8. Order Marsupialia; Part II. Variations in Position: 9. Introduction; 10. Order Primates; 11. Order Carnivora; 12. Order Pinnipedia; 13. The Ungulates; 14. Orders Rodentia, Lagomorpha and Insectivora; 15. Order Marsupialia; Part III. Abnormalities of Eruption: 16. Variations and disturbances of eruption; 17. Overgrowth of teeth; Part IV. Other Disorders of Teeth and Jaws: 18. Injuries of the jaws; 19. Injuries of the teeth; 20. Enamel hypoplasia; 21. Caries of the teeth; 22. Tooth destruction from causes other than caries; 23. Dento-alveolar abscess; 24. Periodontal disease; 25. Odontomes; References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.