All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn Combat-Related Traumatic Brain Injury and PTSD: A Resource and Recovery Guide, authors Cheryl Lawhorne and Don Philpott offer guidance for the returning veteran, from treatment options, to diagnostic criteria and techniques, to resources for rehabilitation and support.
- Author BiographyCheryl Lawhorne is the Deputy Project Manager for the Recovery Care Coordination Program with the Wounded Warrior Regiment in Quantico, Virginia under the guidance of Headquarters Marine Corps and the Office of the Secretary of Defense. She is a co-author of The Military Marriage Manual (GI, 2010). Don Philpott has been writing, reporting, and broadcasting on international events, trouble spots, and major news stories for almost 40 years. He is the author or co-author of more than 90 books, including The Wounded Warrior Handbook (GI, 2008).
- Author(s)Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott,Don Philpott
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMilitary Life
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight422 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.