Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.54Trending at £40.00
- £8.80Trending at £13.45
- £21.00Trending at £21.50
- £20.95Trending at £29.49
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £19.70Trending at £20.40
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an explanation of how combat pistol shooting began and how it evolved through two world wars and into the present day. This title helps the readers learn the differences between the different types of tactical/combat pistol shooting competition, and how to improve combat shooting performance through the application of these techniques.
- Author BiographyMassad Ayoob has published thousands of articles in gun magazines, martial arts publications, and law enforcement journals, and authored more than a dozen books on firearms, self-defense, and related topics. During his distinguished career, Ayoob has won several state and regional handgun shooting championships, appeared as an expert witness for courts in weapons and shooting cases, and currently appears in numerous television shows. He founded the Lethal Force Institute in 1981 and served as its director until 2009, and now trains through Massad Ayoob Group.
- Author(s)Massad Ayoob
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note100+ black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.