All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to delve into the ethical problems of twenty-first century public administration. This book seeks to offer both the depth demanded by graduate courses in administrative ethics and the accessibility necessary for an undergraduate introduction to public administration.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. Richter is professor of political science at Kansas State University. He teaches International Politics of South Asia, Administrative Ethics, and Political Thought. Frances Burke is professor emerita at Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University, and president of Integrity International/Boston.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byFrances Burke,William L. Richter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.