All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the distinctiveness of the al Qaeda threat led the international community to change its approach to counterterrorism. This title provides a reinterpretation of the war on terrorism and the role of the United States in leading the fight against al Qaeda and its affiliates.
- Author BiographyBarak Mendelsohn is assistant professor of political science at Haverford College and a senior fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute.
- Author(s)Barak Mendelsohn
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.