All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)Alexandru Panican,Hakan Johansson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/07/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleWork and Welfare in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight524 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAlexandru Panican
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. A move towards the local? The relevance of a local welfare system approach; Hakan Johansson and Alexandru Panican 2. The local welfare system as a scale question; Simone Scarpa3. Conceptualising local welfare systems: exploring the role of actors and governance arrangements; Hakan Johansson and Max Koch4. Combating poverty through 'active inclusion'? The European and national contexts; Daniel Clegg 5. Strategies against poverty and social exclusion in a corporatist-conservative local welfare system: The Dortmund consensus; Dorothee Spannagel 6. Anti-poverty activities in a liberal welfare model: Local levers and multi-level tensions in Glasgow, UK; Hayley Bennett7. Strategies against poverty in a Social democratic local welfare system: still the responsibility of public actors?; Alexandru Panican and Hakan Johansson 8. Active inclusion in a Southern European local welfare system: Combining fragmentation and public-private partnership in Turin; Franca Maino9. Poland' active inclusion model - still in transition? The case of public agencies' tensions and emerging role of CSOs in Radom; Julia Kubisa and Justyna Zielinska10. Worlds of active inclusion at the local level: a comparative analysis; Alexandru Panican and Anna Angelin11. Concluding remarks: Exploring the consequences of scale and place for local active inclusion strategies;
- Author BiographyHakan Johansson is Professor in Social Work at Lund University, Sweden.Alexandru Panican is Associate Professor in Social Work at Lund University, Sweden.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.