Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book introduces readers to the current issues facing todays academic reference and instruction librarians grappling with the growing problem of student plagiarism.
- Author BiographyLynn Lampert currently serves as the Chair of Reference & Instructional Services and Coordinator of Information Literacy and Instruction at California State University Northridge. She has published and presented nationally on information literacy trends and issues. She currently works with faculty and administrators on the development of university wide curriculum reform and development issues related to student information literacy skills attainment. Prior to joining the faculty at California State University Northridge, Lynn worked as an Information Specialist at California Lutheran University. Lynn received her Masters in Library & Information Science and her Masters in History from the University of California Los Angeles in 1998.
- Author(s)Lynn D. Lampert
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.