Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £7.47Trending at £7.67
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
About this product
- DescriptionBased on The Abel Symposium 2009 held in Voss, Norway, this volume features talks by leading researchers in the field. Topics include syzygies, tropical geometry, Boij-Soderberg theory, Schubert calculus, and quiver varieties.
- Author BiographyGunnar Floystad has published on topics in algebraic geometry, combinatorial commutative algebra and non-commutative algebra. Trygve Johnsen has published in algebraic geometry and coding theory, and is also interested in relations to matroids. Andreas Leopold Knutsen has published in algebraic geometry, especially in geometry of curves and surfaces, and in birational geometry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/07/2013
- Series TitleAbel Symposia
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight296 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAndreas Leopold Knutsen,Gunnar Floystad,Trygve Johnsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.