CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to combinatorial commutative algebra, focusing on combinatorial techniques for multigraded polynomial rings, semigroup algebras, and determined rings. This title covers topics ranging from homological invariants of monomial ideals and their polyhedral resolutions to tools for studying algebraic varieties with group actions.
- Author(s)Bernd Sturmfels,Ezra Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.227
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.