All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive treatment of combinatorial development of heterogeneous catalysts. The book describes evolutionary optimization in a broader context of methods of searching for optimal catalytic materials, including statistical design of experiments, as well as presents neural networks in a broader context of data analysis.
- Author(s)Manfred Baerns,Martin Holena
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Series TitleCatalytic Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.